Canada work permit is issued to eligible individuals to work in Canada for a specific period of time. There are many different types of options to apply for a Canadian work permit.
How to apply for a work permit in Canada?
- The first step includes the application of Labor Market Impact Assessment by the employer. This step is performed only if required.
- Once a positive LMIA is granted, the Canadian employer must provide a copy of the LMIA approval along with the offer letter to the foreign worker.
- The foreign worker can, then, submit an application for a temporary Canadian work permit to the IRCC along with the offer letter.
- The application is assessed and the work permit is issued, if found in order.
Extension of work permit
- To extend your work permit, you must apply at least 30 days prior to the expiration of the permit. You can get an extension if your employer receives a new LMIA and you both signed a new employer and employee contract.
For more details, consult SARMAN IMMIGRATION.
Travel and work in Canada as a youth
Canada also provides work permits to young people from around 30 countries to live and work legally in Canada for 12-24 months, depending on the country of origin.
- The candidates must create a profile which notifies Canadian authorities of their desire to receive a working holiday visa in Canada. Successful candidates will receive the work permit.
The Work Permit documentation and filing can be done with the help of a Canada Certified Immigration Expert. While the process is not difficult, the chances of errors are high. It is advisable that you file your application with proper guidance.
To make it more simplified and to get the best consultation, SARMAN IMMIGRATION SERVICES is at your service. What will be the best way to apply to Canada? Get the best advice now, from one of our immigration counselors.