Family Sponsorship

Any Permanent Resident or Citizen of Canada having their family outside Canada can sponsor them for permanent residency of Canada.

Sponsor’s requirements
To be qualified to support a relative to Canada, an individual must be:
• 18 years old or more.
• The sponsor and the relative need to sign an agreement that in the event the individual coming to Canada can’t bolster himself monetarily, at that point the sponsor will offer budgetary help.
• In the event that you are supporting a dependent child, at that point you should bolster the kid monetarily for 20 years or until the kid turns 25, whichever comes first.

Who can be sponsored?
The individual looking for sponsorship must have the following relationship with the sponsor.

Life partner –They should be spouse, Common Law Partners or Conjugal Partners. Same sex marriages are also considered under this category.
• Parent or Grandparent – For sponsoring parents or grandparents, the sponsored persons must meet the Low Income Cut Off (LICO) as per the specified Government chart updated form time to time for the size of their apart from some other agreement/undertaking.
• Sibling – the Canadian Government allows the permanent residents or citizens of Canada to sponsor their biological or adopted kids, if they are under 22 years of age, not financially independent and are unmarried.
• Sibling, nephew, niece or grandchild can be sponsored only if the child is under 18 years of age and the parents have expired. There should be proof of their having no one to look after.

To make it hassle free and to get the best consultation, we are at your service.